3. Navigator of the Seas
We chose this cruise because of the ports in the itinerary and the large suite for two couples. We really enjoyed the balcony and the living room. It was so nice to order some coffee and breakfast in the morning and sit outside! The concierge lounge was very nice. They made a great martini and the assortiment of food was great too. Our concierge was fantastic. We took an excursion in a glass bottom boat to see coral. It was fun... but the guy in charge of this excursion was a bit strange. He talked a lot about himself and seemed very stressed personally. It was kind of uncomfortable. He did however know his subject and had a natural enthusiasm about the coral and other sea life. I thought the food was fine. The best meals were in the specialty restaurants and we also paid for the Chef's Table. The Chef's table was very nice. Our waiter was very knowledgeable and fun. Wines were great! Some of the food was just O.K. but presentation was wonderful. My biggest complaint was that there was always someone trying to sell us something. The woman who sells the chains (?) did not list prices. I felt like she just changed prices at will. Her attitude was not friendly. The Spa was also not a friendly place. The manager was aloof and I had to push to get answers from her. I booked a basic pedicure for $35. and when I got there I was told that this only includes a soak, polish removal, nail trim and polish application. If I wanted my dry skin removed with files or lotions, I would have to pay another $25. I paid for the upgrade and even so the whole experience took only 30 minutes from start to finish. There were only about 15 colors to choose from unless you wanted shellac (another additional charge.) There was no base coat - just right to the polish. Very disappointing experience. Save your money and get the pedicure before you leave home. I am tired of RCL for many reasons and even though I am a Platinum Level Crown and Anchor level I don't think we will book again. Time to try something else.

Nickle and Diming , bait & switch in the spa and room service charges

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by colormum

colormum’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

We were traveling with friends having the living room and large balcony was great. Upholstered furniture looked brand new.

Beware that this cabin gets a fine "soot" each day from the ship's stack. Worth it because of the beautiful view on the rear of the ship.

The fridge was too small.

The furniture on the balcony was very nice.

The worst part was the curtain that covered the glass door when I wanted privacy in the master bedroom. The curtain was very worn, and really kind of disgusting with a big stain and broken hooks.

Since we were sharing this suite with adults, it would have been nice to have a TV in the second bedroom.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans