3. Caribbean Princess
This is my first cruise critic review and it is negative. I have had plenty of wonderful vacations on the sea but never choose to share, I should have, now knowing what a bad experience feels like. My girlfriends and I travel once a year and this vacation was the partial Panama locks transit. there are so many things that upset me it is hard to know where to start so I will just list them. 1.) Had a suite and did not receive priority boarding, they would not move us to the front of the line because they were behind because of a medical emergency. Emergency was over, they should have moved the passengers who paid for suites and the priority boarding to the front no matter how late they were. 2.) One of our travelers had an accident day before embarkation, she needed wheelchair assistance. We phoned prior to leaving on our trip and were assured we could reserve a wheelchair on board. Waited for assistance for 2.5 hours!!! Then when she arrived on board all wheelchairs were taken. there was not one to rent, after we already phoned!! BTW, wheelchair rental $25 per day. So our friend was cabin bound for the first few days. 3.) Family suite, the room was old, dated, furniture worn, bare minimum on toiletries. We booked this specific suite, a year in advance because of the extended balcony on the front of the ship for when we went through the locks but the balcony was obstructed, not clear, it was a balcony but not glass! The part we could see through was the same size as any standard balcony yet the brochure never stated the balcony was obstructed! You know I could go on and on because this cruise really went from bad to worse, seriously there is so, so, so much more that no one would read it but let me just tell you. Avoid this cruise at all costs, save your money and find a line that treats guests better. About 20 more truly disturbing things happened such as changing my excursion form and issuing tickets to an excursion that I didn't sign up for but I didn't notice until tour day because they put the tickets in an envelope. I went back to the desk and asked to see my form, thinking wow, I made a mistake but no, the tour number had been crossed out and changed and the tour person said oh, the one you wanted was full!! Unacceptable. We went to the manager and they offered me a bottle of wine for my trouble. Wine!! I had the unlimited drink package, not to mention all of the women traveling are in the service industry. We came with cash as well as pre-paying our gratuities and tipped everyone that served us because that's how we live. I even gave the jackass that issued the tickets $5. Again, just the tip of the iceberg. Never again Princess, Harmony of the Seas here we come!

The first cruise I couldn't wait to disembark

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by tbach79

tbach79’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Two-Bedroom Family Suite Interconnecting Staterooms
Cabin S8 D105
Old, dated, not at all what was advertised. One room was an inside cabin.
Dolphin Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins