3. MSC Sinfonia
My wife and children chose this cruise. Furthermore it would be better when you share with your customers what to expect in their destination. I believe if we were informed of the transport problems in the cities we visited , that would have prepared us better. For example what currency is used by transport people, what options of transportation etc. Dining service time it was excellent as Mr. Adismuti was always offering the best service. He deserves accolades. He was always trying his best to be efficient and always friendly. He was approachable to all of us who seating in his table 566 at Galeone dining Hall. Please make more movies available throughout the day so that children who do not take part in the clubs activities can have options. The window rubber that was sealing the glass need to be fixed. The was air that was coming through as a result I continuously experienced dry nose.

The Cruise is a very good for family quality time and gives excellent rest.

MSC Sinfonia Cruise Review by AndileT

• Sail Date: December 2017
  • Destination: Africa

AndileT’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Get MSC Sinfonia price drops

Cabin was not bad but the problem was that it was bit small. The Service of room cleaner was excellent.
  MSC Sinfonia Deck Plans