3. Oasis of the Seas
We booked this cruise for my Birthday and I was a little apprehensive, I didn't want to be the youngest there, I wasn't sure how I would feel being stuck on a ship for a week at a time and so on. All I can say is, when we got to the Port and I seen how HUGE the ship was I was in total shock, I just never ever thought the ship would be that big. Once we stepped on to the ship I was in total awe and admiration over it. The reception/lobby area is absolutely gorgeous! The sparkling staircases and all the buzz of everyone finally in holiday mode! I was made up. We purchased a drinks package and it was well worth the money, all the cocktails you wanted you could have! Amazing. I actually felt like I was on a really luxury holiday and I couldn't believe it! Staff - polite and professional. I was really sick with sea sickness the first two days, no fault of the ship at all but the sea was quite choppy then. The staff were so helpful letting me know whats best to eat, drink, take to help the sea sickness calm down. Our room attendant was called Ethan I think, we were Deck 14. He was so sweet and never passed us without asking how I was feeling and how the holiday was going! Amazing service. Even the staff in the bars were fantastic always keeping your drink topped up and even doing tricks! There was a guy in the bar in central park and he had us cracked up for hours each and every day!! Best bunch of people work on this ship!! Cabin - Spotlessly clean and spacious. The only thing I didn't really like was there was no iron in the room and if you needed to iron clothes, it was at a cost. Entertainment & Activities - Fantastic entertainment was on board. We didn't get a chance to go and see/do everything even though we were there for a week. Ice-skating, water shows, ice shows, golf, games room, flow rider, zipline I mean come on !! this ship had something for everybody. Dining - Food was spectacular!! Absolutely amazing, I would recommend going to the restaurant for breakfast for a fancy eggs Florentine. Amazing. The formal night was like steak and lobster - the food is seriously amazing! even grabbing a slice of pizza on your way to bed was something I looked forward to, thanks for the 10 lb extra though Oasis haha! Ports - please people if you are going to Jamaica and want to chill on a beach go to margaritaville!! it is amazing, the staff are such good fun and they help you have the best time everrrr!! I cant wait to go back already! If you contemplating this ship just go and book it! It is a fab ship with lots to do! You will never ever get bored. If you don't book this ship, you will regret it!

First Cruise - AMAZING!!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by megansmith1

megansmith1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Spotless, clean, comfortable, amazing!
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans