3. Crown Princess
it started on day 1 ac not working went to customers service they told me it was working fine spent 2 hours back and fouth finally dragged the service manager name Daco to my cabin after telling me that temperature is controlled by head office show him temperature gauge it was it 85 degrees slipt in hot room next day they came fixed it problem one next toilet did not flush 2 times in 2 different days spent hours calling going over to customer service to resolve the problem no toilet for 3-4 hours a day .Next problem no a/c true parts of the ship all dining areas wore at 90 degrees + all cold food was hot not refrigeration at cold stations part of the same system I am surprised no one got sick food was undercooked neat in all stews was tough even the cook agreed with me after tasting menu was very poor compared to other Princess ships wanted to eat at Crab Shack I was told it about 95 degrees and they have only one fan no way I was going to spend $60 to sweat it out . overall it a bad experience spending hours back and forth with customer service on my vacation the last thing I wanted to do and hot ship another problem and so so food compare to other Princess ships basically ruined my vacation the crew complain while the food left over buffet was thrown out every day the new cook Feed the crew garbage it was whatever they can steal of buffet line was addable the crew food was garbage dose not make sence insted of the leftovers been served to crew it was thowen out every day good food that was never tiuched how offisent is that troving thusands of dollars to garbage insted of feeding the crew? corporate dummies should read this !!!!!! SO DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR TAKE A DIFFERENT SHIP IN PRINCESS LINE !!!!!

Horrible cruise; do yourself a favor take another ship

Crown Princess Cruise Review by glock911