3. Silver Muse
The food on my cruise was not up to par.. many people also criticized the small amounts of food. At some time my food was at time cold or warm .., did complained to the managers.. Also the personal having problems with the comprehending of the English . They were helping me to go through the process.. but after times i got annoyed because of the language issues..after sailing with the whisper even through it is older i felt comfortable with food, ambience and the personnel... .. we did not go to the activies ,it seems people were having fun.. We did go to a to St. Kitts on a train it was lovely and informative and the people were very attentive of my questions, All in all don’t if i wii ever come back to the muse..the Appiontments were. Very modern to the point of cheesy in of the art, where did they come?

My cabin and cleanings

Silver Muse Cruise Review by Marthayacht

• Sail Date: December 2017
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Verandah Suite

.. we did not go to the activies ,it seems people were having fun..

Marthayacht’s Full Rating Summary
Get Silversea Silver Muse price drops

Deluxe Verandah Suite
Cabin DV 651 ?
The cabin was lovely and details in the cabin were new and clean
Deck 8 Suite Cabins