3. Grandeur of the Seas
This was our worst cruise ever. Now with that beginning I can't fault the staff on the cruise. We had bad weather, rough seas, and norovirus! Royal Caribbean can't control the weather or the rough seas but they should shut down the ship for a little bit to get control of the virus being spread on the ship. There are not enough day time activities on this ship. If you are fine with no activities from 11am-7pm this is the ship for you! The food on this ship was good. Tried Giovanni's for the first time. I enjoyed it more then my husband. Also from what I heard and then saw. They are adding more money on specialty dining. So they better deal right now is to prepay them from the website. I spent less that way. From what I've heard a lot of people on this ship are from the Baltimore area and love that they don't have to fly to go on a cruise. They do not know what they are missing. There are so many better Royal Caribbean ships out there.

Some ok not enough good

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by J013628

• Sail Date: January 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
J013628’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Smallest junior suit that we have stayed in. But bigger room then others that we saw. It was also a small bathroom. Having the bathtub was still great.
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans