3. Norwegian Dawn
We wanted to spend New Years Eve on a southern Caribbean cruise away from the cold. NCL is our favorite cruise line and we prefer and enjoy freestyle dining. We ate at four of the Specialty Dining restaurants which were excellent. The food in the main dining rooms were exceptional. Our last night on board we went to the Aqua and had the best lamb shank ever, just wish I could have eaten it all. To bad I couldn't take it home with me. Booked 2 shore excursions with the ship and the rest we hooked up with local tour guides and was able to see all the things we wanted to see on the islands. The islands we cruised to were very beautiful. Just wished there wasn't so many disobedient, unruly kids on the ship, but did not keep us from having a great time. In the future we will check the dates and time that these kids will be in school.

Memories to last a lifetime

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by dot85457

• Sail Date: December 2017
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony

dot85457’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB 11658
Our Mini-Suite was very clean, comfortable and nicely decorated. Our housekeeper Chona was a pleasure and took very good care of us.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins