3. Viking Alruna
My husband and I enjoyed everything about our cruise. We are not big planners so the fact that the itinerary was all planned for us was amazing. The excursions were all top shelf and the tour guides were extremely knowledgeable although my husband felt some were a little too detailed in some cases. The Viking Alruna was beautifully designed with magnificent fit & finish. Radim our ships tour director was so perfect I kept saying to myself "where did they get this guy?". Very impressed with all the staff, from our hotel manager to bar tenders to chef. The food and dining experience was wonderful & we loved the Muesli at breakfast. (tried to duplicate it but ours just wasn't as good). We met and had so much fun with some really great people among the other cruisers! Can't say there was anything we didn't like. Yay, Viking Cruises!!!!!! Will definitely do another!

A Dream Vacation