3. Mariner of the Seas
I actually booked this NYE trip while on Quantum (out of Shanghai) last NYE. Mariner is a very nice ship. I had cabin 9608, junior suite-port side. Very roomy cabin, largest closet I've seen on a ship yet (literally large enough for three adults to go into even after their clothes are hanging. Ship was clean, bar staff and guest services were amazing, as were the casino staff. Made stops in Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang), Penang, and Patong Beach at Phuket Thailand. Friendly SE Asian locales, good local food, and for my experiences not too pushy. I stayed busy enough with activities on the ship that I never made it to any of the shows. Largest single group on the ship were Malaysian, then probably Australian and Indian. Great mix of travelers. Embarkation went very smoothly. Chairs around the pool were not "saved" as I've typically seen throughout my cruise journeys.

Very nice winter break

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review by partrija

• Sail Date: December 2017
  • Destination: Asia
partrija’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas price drops

Very roomy cabin, largest closet I've seen on a ship yet (literally large enough for three adults to go into even after their clothes are hanging. Joko took great care of my cabin and saw to the only problem I had (TV remote didn't work well).
  Mariner of the Seas Deck Plans