3. Celebrity Infinity
I chose this cruise because I wanted to be away over Christmas and the new year and the itinerary from Buenos Aires around the Horn to Chile really appealed to me. That did not disappoint at all. The only downside of going at this time of the year was that the ship was full of children running around all over the place and there was no where quiet to escape to. So I would go to my cabin. The Celebrity Infinity staff said it was unprecedented to have so many children at once, I was told there were about 40 groups of about 15 family members in each group. I must say the Celebrity Infinity staff were wonderful and went out of their way to make my cruise very special. I really enjoyed Mickeylive’s presentations, they were extremely informative and amusing. I learnt a lot about each port and the wildlife. He is very knowledgeable.

Wonderful itinerary