Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by Hummingbird444

• Sail Date: Dec 2017
  • Destination: South America
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Class 2

I chose this cruise because I wanted to be away over Christmas and the new year and the itinerary from Buenos Aires around the Horn to Chile really appealed to me. That did not disappoint at all.

The only downside of going at this time of the year was that the ship was full of children running around all over the place and there was no where quiet to escape to. So I would go to my cabin.

The Celebrity Infinity staff said it was unprecedented to have so many children at once, I was told there were about 40 groups of about 15 family members in each group.

I must say the Celebrity Infinity staff were wonderful and went out of their way to make my cruise very special.

I really enjoyed Mickeylive’s presentations, they were extremely informative and amusing. I learnt a lot about each port and the wildlife. He is very knowledgeable.

Hummingbird444's Full Rating Summary

Concierge Class 2

Argentine Estancia

This was real value for money, wonderful day out! The horses, the tango show and the food, all superb!

View All 15 Argentine Estancia Reviews

We went on a coach journey to catch a boat which took us to Magdalena island, a 45 minute boat trip, where 100,000 penguins come to have their young.

The excursion was wonderful, but VERY expensive

View All undefined undefined Reviews
Puerto Varas

Disappointing as we couldn’t see the Osorno Volcano because of low cloud, but they say it rains about 200 days a year here, so if you manage to get a clear day it is a bonus!

View All 21 Puerto Varas Reviews
Montevideo

We were here on Christmas Day, it was very quiet.

Hummingbird444