3. Norwegian Pearl
We chose this cruise because we wanted to scuba dive, and we didn't want to have to fly somewhere. It was simple to drive to New Orleans, get on a ship, unpack once, and enjoy being together with our family. The diving in Cozumel and Belize was amazing. My husband and I had a balcony, which was heavenly. To see the glory in God's creation on the seas was a joy. Our adult children had an inside room. They did fine, even though it was small. They said that the advantage of having an inside room was sleeping really well because it was so dark. We felt the food was great, as well as the service. The entertainment was high quality. My only wish was that it would have been more G rated. The audience-participation activities were lots of fun. My only wish is that they wouldn't have asked those in the dance off to "make the judges have to wash their eyes". That's when I left. The dance competitions on Holland America were organized better. They taught us dances, then chose the best couples, and they competed. It wasn't just a free for all, with people having to push the limits in order to win. Our steward was thorough and pleasant. I would definitely go again. I didn't want to come home. We were blessed as a family.

Eagle Rays were majestic in Cozumel

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review by Familybrown88

• Sail Date: December 2017
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Aft-Facing Balcony

We felt the food was great, as well as the service.

Our steward was thorough and pleasant.

Familybrown88’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Pearl price drops

Aft-Facing Balcony
Cabin B1
our cabin was great. Being in the aft was just fine, even though some would saying being in the middle is best. We had a quiet little spot away from the activity.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins