3. Grandeur of the Seas
Overall the cruise was good. Many a bit upset as the steering system broke extending the arrival time back to Baltimore by 2 days. Freeport is a bit of a bore not much to do. Nausea is great, strongly recommend Atlantis Hotel to visit. Take a cab forget the excursion. Port Canaveral is ok, you're in the States so no big deal. RC is generally a good cruise line, I find the staff and service top notch. The excursions are all overpriced but that is the same with all cruise lines that's why I never book unless I can't do it myself. I like the fact I can drive to the Ports in New York to take a cruise. Living in Canada enables me to take an 8-hour drive and get on the cruise ship. Beats flying and is a lot cheaper. Rent a hotel and leave the car for a week at the hotel.

Ship broke down, bit of a hasstle

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by geoffrey 3333

• Sail Date: January 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas

Port Canaveral is ok, you're in the States so no big deal.

geoffrey 3333’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Good, comfy no issues.. Great cabin stewart
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans