3. Silver Muse
We chose Silver Sea because of the Travel & Leisure review. We are sorry we did. The office staff who booked our reservation proved to be incompetent and unavailable. I had to go to senior management to handle the simplest of questions. Then as time progressed important facts of the cruise kept changing, like the formal dress policy for which my wife had purchase dresses. This continued with the boarding time for disembarkation, the times and content of excursions, and the dinner times for restaurants. The people above us in our cabin were so loud we could not sleep. My wife got sea sick. The toilet kept leaking water which my wife tried to control with towels and ten came down with norovirus. That pretty much ruined our trip. Our butler and cabin assistant were helpful. The restaurant help were all very good and the food was excellent. But it does not balance against the management incompetence and the cost.

Sickness

Silver Muse Cruise Review by davidhoctor

• Sail Date: December 2017
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Verandah Suite

That pretty much ruined our trip.

davidhoctor’s Full Rating Summary