3. Crown Princess
This was a 30th birthday cruise for me, and it delivered!! I've been on 16 Princess Cruises and 8 different Princess Ships, but never around the Holidays. The ship was BEAUTIFULLY decorated for Christmas... I was just enamored! Embarkation and disembarkation was the fastest I've ever experienced in the Caribbean. The only time I've had faster was on the Coral Princess going southbound for the last time of the season in Whittier. Vines Wine bar and Crooners are my favorite features on Princess ships... unlimited sushi when you purchase a glass of wine at Vines was how we kicked off every evening, and delicious table-side martinis with a live Crooner is how I finished every evening on this past 5 night trip. MUST TRY the Quantum of Solice if you like grapefruit/gin flavors! The cabins were great... here's a tip: The Premium balconies on Caribe deck 10 are huge (just as big as the mini-suite and way cheaper) and they are part covered and part sun. In my opinion, it's the only floor you get privacy on your balcony on this class of ship. If you do forward, deck 10, they are even sold as regular price balconies even though they are just as big as the rest on deck 10 that are sold as "Premium" balconies. Ports are good. You get what you expect. The Cruise terminal is very commercial and there is a lovely pool We got there at 11:30 and still had a ton of chair options around the pool but by 12:30 it was packed. Margaritaville in Grand Turk was exactly what I needed to escape the winter cold! Dining is the feature that keeps me coming back to Princess... The Crown Grill is gonna knock your socks off. Get the Prawns as part of your appetizer --- DELISH! And my favorite entree is, surprisingly, the Sea Bass. I'm vegan when I'm not vacationing, but then I'm happy to face plant into some delicious seafood! Sabatini's is good as well. I just get a bunch of appetizers, as I'm not crazy about any of their entrees. The calamari in Sabatini's is worth the cover charge by itself! Do it... get 2... you won't be sorry! I do not travel with children. My hubby and I are kidless for now, and I love Princess for being able to get away from kids! The front sanctuary and sanctuary pool are, well... our sanctuary! I would do it again, and I am doing it again! We already booked our next get-away on the same ship in February!

Perhaps the best Princess Ship and Crew yet!

Crown Princess Cruise Review by JessicaHetherington

• Sail Date: December 2017
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Premium Balcony

The ship was BEAUTIFULLY decorated for Christmas... I was just enamored!

JessicaHetherington’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Premium Balcony
Cabin B4 C418
Nice cabin! Nice stateroom steward! It was clean, balcony is huge
Baja Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins