3. Allure of the Seas
First, I chose the cruise based on the feedback from colleagues. Based on my family's experience on this cruise last week, I can only say "stupendous and glamorous". From the embarkation port at Fort Lauderdale to the stateroom (Central Park Balcony) was smooth, fast and orderly. The dining rooms were just breathtaking with variety food from diet to gain weight gourmet (just kidding). Entertainment is first class Broad Way and the New Year's Eve was Times Square on the Ocean. Guys it is expensive but it worth every dime that we spent with our two teen boys. The teen lounge is paradise. Safety is top notch. Go and discover the beauty of your home on this classy Allure of the Seas on the ocean. I have cruised many times, but this is the master of them all! Ready to cruise Symphony of the Seas!!!! Our two teenage boys couldn't stop texting their friends of the fun they had with other teens at the teen lounge. Kids were disciplined and well informed with security 24/7 unlike other cruise line that will abandon the kids to roam around and engage in foolishness. Allure of the Seas is classy ! Ido family

Allure of the Seas- Classy home on the Ocean!

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by beeside

Ido family
beeside’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas price drops

The cabin is extremely manicured, clean and smells fresh all the time. Pillows and beds are comfortable and fluffy. Cabin has enough space to accommodate 4 guests(parent with two kids). Bathroom is spotless, shower head clean and water drains easily unlike other cruise line(seriously).
  Allure of the Seas Deck Plans