3. Seven Seas Mariner
After 3 prior cruises on Regent Seven Seas, we chose this Caribbean cruise based on itinerary, convenience, New Years Eve, and past experience with Regent. I, as well as my cruise mates, noticed a very perceptible decline in Regent cruises since my first one 7 years ago. The staff, except for the butler, were mostly inattentive and uninterested. The food was, for the most part, inedible. Even the special restaurants leaved much to be desired. The ship itself is in need of a major renovation. The carpeting in the suite was old and stained. The pillows had a disgusting smell. You pay a premium to travel with this cruise line and I am so sorry to say, it was money wasted. The best part of this cruise was getting stuck in Miami due to foul weather in New York. I already have another cruise booked with Regent for 2019. I am seriously considering canceling this cruise and trying another cruise line.

Old, shabby and unimpressive

acudoctor1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seven Seas Mariner price drops

Penthouse Suite
Cabin C 914
Old, outdated, shabby and in need of gutting and renovation. Dirty and frayed carpeting. Rusted and overpainted balcony with old deck furniture and filthy cushions.
Deck 9 Suite Cabins