3. Volendam
I chose this cruise because we wanted to revisit parts of Asia that we had been to years ago. We enjoyed all the ports; interesting. The food on board was wonderful, the service was excellent. The shows were o.k; many of the songs performed were not familiar to us. Our cabin was always kept neat and clean by the attendants; they work very hard! The ship itself is in good condition and also very clean. I enjoyed the port talks, they were extremely informative and to the point; excess information was not given. Embarcation and disembarcation was smooth and quick. Dining room service was excellent; our waiter was always ready to meet my requests for alterations or additions to the meal. We cruise on Holland America more than any other cruise line. I can still say I enjoy the company very much and would highly recommend the ship, the crew and the itinerary.

Great cruise to Asia

smarts’s Full Rating Summary
Get Holland America Volendam price drops

Large Ocean-View Stateroom
Cabin H 2670
The cabin was adequate with enough storage space. The bathroom seemed newly renovated; the addition of glass shower doors instead of the curtain was a welcome change.

Our cabin was always kept neat and clean by the attendants.
Navigation Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins