3. Navigator of the Seas
This trip was to celebrate my New Year's Day birthday. We had a smooth embarkation and disembarkation. First stop upon boarding... Vintages to order wine for the five day festivities! We surprised our favorite Sommelier, Nikola! Luggage arrived by 2:30! We had carried on our formal wear since we boarded on NYE. Dinner first night was in the main dining room. We were quite disappointed. Service was great, food was not. We attempted to go to Specialty dining after that but others had the same idea. It wasn't easy getting in. Chops was great, Sabor excellent. We weren't really interested in the ports. Stayed by the pool in Costa Maya. Been there before and once was enough. Cozumel, we got off and had lunch with a friend. Our main entertainment was wine tasting and enjoying the bottles we bought. NYE was spent in the VIP party at Vintages. Appetizers and the wine.. of course. The balloon drop was right outside the venue! The officers mingled, Fun! A very special thing happened that is a great example of why we return to RCCL. When we first arrived, we caught up with Nikola and shared life events... he got married, is having a baby and we lost our home to Hurricane Harvey floods. I told him we were okay about the loss of furnishings, appliances, clothing but the sentimental things like baby pictures and wine label collection was difficult. On a prior cruise Nikola and his colleague took the labels off of our wine and mounted them on special paper, signed and dated them. So he knew what I was talking about. On the last day, he said he had a surprise for me... he came from behind the bar with the labels from the wines we enjoyed on the trip. He mounted them on hard paper! I was so overwhelmed with appreciation, I cried... what a heartfelt gesture... it's that extra special treatment that keeps us returning!

Best Crew!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Lisakauai

Lisakauai’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Very convenient to the stairs but still quiet. Didn't hear a peep out of anyone. Lots of storage. Walk in closet and many drawers/cupboards. Bed could have been a little more comfortable but that is subjective. Water pressure in the shower was amazing!
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans