3. Carnival Sunshine
I chose this cruise, after 26 years of working on NYE, I wanted to spend with spouse without working. The inside spa room was roomy for 2. THis room was so close to the outside deck and food. This ship is big and sometimes I did feel overwhelmed, just moved inside or went to serenity decks, which is 3 decks high. I will go on a NYE cruise again! The Steakhouse was the best thing we did and went to. Just make sure NOT to eat before hand. There are plenty of different places to eat and YES you will eat all the time. I always saw workers cleaning the rails early and every time I saw them cleaning and they were never mad at us and always polite. This ship was clean for a 1996 year old ship. Thanks for an awesome time and will be back soon. Bon voyage!

Awesome trip

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review by cakewoman6

cakewoman6’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Sunshine price drops

Spa Interior
Cabin 4S 10133
Very nice inside cabin. Does have a refrigerator. Very close to the outside deck and to the food. Very quiet. Loved this room!
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Shark & Stingray Encounter
    I won these tickets and let me tell you it was AWESOME!. We went to the reef(hour ride there and back), and snorkeled for about 45 minutes then went to a section of water that the sharks and rays swim at(because they have been feeding them for years) and swim in small groups for 30-45 minutes. Back on the small boat they serve you rum punch. WOW watch how many you drink! They are strong!!! You do pre order lunch while waiting in Belize for a boat. You do have to pay for lunch. After 1 hour for lunch you go back to Belize. They do surprise you at the end, I can't tell you but its was fun. Then you go back to Belize. Loved this and will do it again.
    View All 41 Shark & Stingray Encounter Reviews