3. Coral Princess
We like cruising, and save for it for quite a while, so we kind of build up this perfect/pampered dream cruise in our mind before hand. This cruise was not perfect, but it sure beats the best day at work.. Without exception the staff was amazing, attentive, helpful, friendly, and really hard working. Highest marks to the staff. The entertainment was also very good, but the shows were only about 40 minute long. The one area that I was VERY disappointed was the food. to call the food Crap would be an insult to crap. Overcooked, poorly cooked, improperly seasoned...the food was not good. One of the greatest joys I have on a cruise is seafood. Since my wife does not like seafood, I only get it when we go out or on a cruise. Past cruises I had a different Seafood every night, not so on the cruise. They served the same fish entre three times, it was bad the first time uneatable the second, untried the third. overall I was very disappointed in the food. the one shining spot was the hamburger grill on Deck 15, the burgers were always good, but I wanted more than good burgers. The shore excursions were okay. We were in Aruba way to short to do anything fun so we just walk around town for an hour and went back to the ship. We did not get of in Columbia, or Niagara. had a great tour in Costa Rica. This cruise had way more kids than most of the longer cruise, so we thought there would be an adults only pool -- there was not.

A cruise needs to be outstanding, not merely okay. This cruise was okay.

Coral Princess Cruise Review by Buggbob

Buggbob’s Full Rating Summary
Get Coral Princess price drops

Vista Suite with Balcony
Cabin S6 C704
The Cabin was okay, it was clean (except for the TV Remotes) and our steward was very attentive. The couch/Bed was very uncomfortable and dang near impossible to sleep on until after they added a wooden brace under the bed, then is was better, The TV in the cabin are actually high quality computer monitors and require a very specific viewing angle to see the screen. Enjoyed the tub and separate shower. The Cabin was okay, but the real advantage to a suite is the specialty breakfast, we did that nearly every day.
Caribe Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins