3. Disney Magic
I love cruising, I love kids, I love Disney! I’m still waiting for the WOW and we are home after 4 nights on this worst trip ever! The ship is gorgeous, the staff is incredible, but the food is disgusting and the wait times for a character picture is ridiculous. Why anyone would subject themselves to this when you can spend less and stay at Disney and have a great experience - I have no idea! The best part of the trip were the two guys in the dining room - Alvin and Enlish - they were super attentive to Maddox ( my 6 yr old grandson). There’s nothing to do on the ship except drop your kids off at the club or lab and do what? Watch a Disney movie? Absolutely ridiculous! Do yourself a favor - go to Orlando and stay in a nice resort, eat the food you want, go where you want to go! Disney is making a fortune off of bad food and boring activities.

Worst Cruise Ever

Ages 3 to 6
Get Disney Magic price drops

Deluxe Inside Stateroom
Cabin 10A 6311
Gorgeous and well taken care of. Very comfortable bed!
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins