3. Norwegian Breakaway
We always cruise on NCL, but this trip may well be our last cruise. We have cruised on the NCL Breakaway five times and have always loved it. This time, the Captain took us right into the eye of the bombcyclone. He knew full well about how bad the weather was and took us into the storm anyway. We experienced 30 foot waves and the ship listed so much we thought it would turn over. I was so seasick I could hardly get out of bed. My husband has been on the water for 50+ years and never experienced anything as bad as this. Our vacation was completely ruined and I am traumatized by this horrible experience. How dare the Captain put all of our lives in jeopardy? It was all about greed. The Captain was more worried about getting back to port for the next cruise than keeping us safe. The ship was leaking water, things were falling and breaking all over the place, people were puking and crying and we really thought we might not make it. It's going to be a long time before we cruise again, if ever!!!

Horror at Sea

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by Glendalecarole

• Sail Date: December 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Inside Stateroom
Glendalecarole’s Full Rating Summary

Mid-Ship Inside Stateroom
Cabin IE 11603
The cabin was very comfortable, clean and roomy.
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins