3. MSC Sinfonia
We decided to treat the kids and go on a family cruise. After being on 2 previous cruises this one was a bit of a disappointment. Buffets were chaos with people pushing in and nobody monitoring it. Food for younger kids was a bit extravagant and didn't included many veggies. While the idea of a place to leave the kids for an hour or 2 is great; in reality it didn't work out at all. This was a big selling point for us in deciding whether or not to take the kids. The lady in the area that catered for kids up to 3 years old was not very child friendly. She was a foreigner and I battled to understand her and would imagine that my son would have no idea at all what she was saying. My son was not happy being left with a stranger and instead of consoling and distracting him; it was easier for her to just call us to fetch him after 10 minutes. In terms of entertainment; I think they need to advertise things better. One of the only events I was looking forward to was never advertised on the daily planner. While sitting on the pool deck we discovered that it was taking place already and we had no idea they were even having it. Would think long and hard about going again.

Family Crusie