3. Coral Princess
best of the 4 crossings I have made. food best yet. lattes better than starbucks--just superlative. the enrichment lectures just fascinating, (thanks for listening Princess), the new Andalusian horse show, outstanding. I always prefer Princess, been with them now for about a dozen trips I think. Alaska to come this year too. And to be fully candid. Several passengers had to compete for time on the one recumbent exercise bike. older passengers prefer it. another one is needed. and parents need to supervise out of control children. New years' eve was extremely disruptive and they emptied the bar. Princess apparently did nothing to enforce its supervision rules and requirements, to the great frustration of several passengers who took it on themselves to scream at the offenders. Several passengers simply vacated to get away from the annoying noise. A couple of days later I was served with a dessert in a cracked glass with pieces missing on the inside surface. I went to check it out and medical staff took no action. I will check with my doctors - it was pretty distressing at the time. Still, travelling requires some patience and understanding. I think Princess is a good company and I will continue to go with them whenever given the option. The many trips with them have meant a lot to me over the past decade.

A wonderful time, wish irresponsible parents would supervise better

Coral Princess Cruise Review by lawyerOdowd