3. Seven Seas Mariner
The Maya region is one of my passions and this itinerary offered good excursions in several ports. I like traveling with Regent even if Mariner is not my favorite ship. It's getting a little worn and showing wear. but the crew is still great. We used Regent air and pick up at airport was fast and included a small guided tour of Miami that was very good as was the tour guide. After almost a 3 hour ride we got to the port right at time for early embarkation. The backup on the boarding ramp was due to trying to get some transfer chairs to people with special needs. Very disappointed about lack of enrichment lectures. I asked and was told the planned guest speaker had family issues that caused a cancellation. Too bad as we had three sea days out of ten. Most excursions and guides were good to excellent. They were courteous, knowledgeable, and concerned with safety. I had been offered a welcome home OBC from Regent if I booked another trip within 45 days and they refused to honor it. I was told that I'd gotten such a good price they wouldn't honor the offer. It was only for $100. OBC and that seemed like a pretty bad image to set in my mind. I also missed the staff welcoming guests back on board at the gangway after a long shore excursion. I'm finding this lacking at all of the ports this trip. An offer of cold water, a damp towel, a person to greet you. Debarkation went smoothly and our transfer included a ride on the Big Bus Tour with luggage transfer to the airport.

Great excursions to Mayan ruins

Seven Seas Mariner Cruise Review by mayaart

mayaart’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seven Seas Mariner price drops

Deluxe Suite
Cabin F 817
Pro:Cabin had nice balcony and balcony furniture. comfortable bed walk in closet
Con: bathroom combo tub shower was very difficult to get into and out of. They could not move us to a cabin with a shower only and we both had mobility issues with the combo/tub/shower. Slippery tub floor and mat on marble floor exiting tub also hazardous.
Lots of storage and good wifi reception in the room.
Deck 9 Suite Cabins