3. Harmony of the Seas
My 13 year old son chose Harmony of the Seas as the ship he wanted to visit when Grandma offered to take us on a cruise. Well, his YouTube research paid off with a fantastic, family-oriented cruise-experience on the hugest ship on the ocean. We NEVER lacked for things to do on ship. The food was outstanding. Staff friendly. I can't really imagine having a better experience for the first time. The only hiccup came when my daughter came down with the flu, midway. We visited the professional and somewhat busy infirmary and Eli was placed in isolation in her room for two days. That was hard for an 11 year old, but the staff tried to ease the inconvenience by comping the movies in her room. Finally, the company said they would offer her credit on a future trip. We didn't find out about the kids' adventure area until almost done with the cruise. There was a staffed child area exploration rooms that looked like fun preschools or summer, age specific programs for kids. We'll come again, for the ship, which was incredible, and the staff, who made us feel at home.

First time cruiser, now a fan

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by charlieinjapan

Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15

Family Interior Stateroom
Cabin FI 7432
Clean and tidy. We'll get a seaside room next time, though.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins