3. Coral Princess
Fancied doing something different and chose this cruise as we have cruised with Princess a fews times to Mexico at Thanksgiving on the Ruby and Crown. The Coral is an old ship and starting to look a bit tired. We sailed during Xmas and NYE. It was a bit boring on both nights, but that's okay wasn't expecting Times Square but could have been a bit better. We had 2 balcony cabins and 1 mini suite. We really needed a handicapped accessible cabin for our wheelchair bound disabled child, but low and behold not one was available. My child was the only one on the cruise who actually had her own wheelchair that wasn't rented! But there you go, awful but people seem to think booking a handicapped accessible cabin when you don't need it really but just want the extra space, is okay. But it's not. Food in the Horizon cafe was much better than the Bordeaux restaurant anytime dining. We found that the food in the Bordeaux was quite awful. Either over cooked, bland or cold. Horizon offered much better choices. Wifi is terrible. I spent more time trying to get on and get off the wifi and wasted so many minutes doing so. The internet cafe manager, Mikael couldn't care less. Overall this was an okay cruise, but for what I spent on 3 cabins ($22K) I was sorely disappointed. There are other cruises out there that offer much better food, cabins and entertainment for less. Panama Canal was somewhat interesting but after 8 hours of non stop commentary it got a little boring. Great to see, but don't think I would rush back. The excursions were over priced and really nothing great.

A little old for me.

Coral Princess Cruise Review by cockney15

The excursions were over priced and really nothing great.
cockney15’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Coral Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC C218
Cabin was okay, it was a mini suite. Time for the Coral to be refitted and updated. TV service was awful, just repeated the same shows everyday. Had different movies so at least that was something.

Bathroom was okay, again, for sure needs to be updated. Tile work had mold in areas. Toilets in our zone (area) broke down for a few hours a couple of times.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins