3. Coral Princess
It was a great cruise. You have to take the good with the bad and not nit pick like so many do. The weather was fantastic, the ports were great. The ship overall was in good shape for her age but needed some touch up. The food was average in the MDR and I am not a foodie. The cruise directors staff was a bit young. There were 10% more then capacity and you never felt like there was a crowd. Always a lounger and never a wait. The ship was the perfect size for me and easy to get around. The entertainment was good and bad, but that is subjective. The 1 thing I loved was that there was so much more then just the production shows. Maybe this was because it was 15 days and they had time but it was nice that there was other offerings. I have read some are complaining about the pizza but thought it was the usual Princes pie. Embarkation and disembarkation was fast and easy.

Panama Canal East/West

Coral Princess Cruise Review by Cruising_Bill

Cruising_Bill’s Full Rating Summary
Get Coral Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD B720
We decided not to take a mini as we are not in it much. The cabin was ok if a little small.
Baja Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins