I choosed this Ship because I wanted to see a great deal of Norway in a relative short amount of time. The voyage went from Tromsø to Bergen. The Scenery was very beautiful and nice same with the weather.
- very nice interior
- smooth embarkation and disembarkation only your Cruise card is needed to scan
- sometimes you can smell the motor output but it isn't very bad
- very clean
- you have to disinfect your hands everytime you go to the dining-hall or come onto the Ship
- the Cabin got cleaned everyday if you wish so
- very good smelling shampoo was provided (Cloudberrys and Birch) :-)
- every meal there was at least one part with fish (very nice)
- the waiting staff was very friendly and attentive.
- tapwater is free everything else costs
- very funny entertainers on board especially Magnus from the Expedition Team
- every day multiple Points of Interest
- Polar-circle crossing ceremony and certificate
- every day at least one Excursion
- multiple lectures on Vikings and other interesting stuff
- much more
- very friendly and helpful staff
- all announcements are in Norwegian, English and German
All in all it was a very rewarding experience I will do it again as fast as I can.
The first cabin (565) of my voyage was nearly perfect but on the journey back i got another cabin (505) and it wasn't pleasant. The bath stunk, and the water out of the tap wasn't clear all the time and even if it was clear it didn't taste very good. the rest of the cabin was good.