3. Viking Sun
To see Cuba and several central American ports was our goal. I have been to Cuba multiple times and was indifferent to the port (my wife's first visit and she was very happy). The hotel stay purchased via Viking was a poorly kempt hotel on the older side. It was not the quality that we would choose to stay and makes us unlikely to stay at a Viking cruise choice of hotels. The Hilton property is not a fine hotel, but a worn middle class facility. The cruise was only disappointing if you expected what was advertised. The restitution was inadequate for a cruise that was far different than what we purchased. A few hundred dollars was given for a future cruise. towards the end of the cruise, I went to purchase several more Viking cruises. I went to the future cruise desk and their was no line. A approached the Viking Cruise future cruise salesperson. He looked up and said, "I.do not talk to people who do not have appoints, I am too busy to speak with you. Sign up for an appointment and we will let you know when to come back. I was incensed and said. "I do not want to talk to you, all I want to do is purchase to more cruises NOW! He backed off and us to buy to two voyages. I was very angry at the time, by wife calmed me down. Not wanting to accept our money and not wanting to sell the cruise is appalling

Ship was wonderful, change in ports that were not disclosed earlier

Viking Sun Cruise Review by glenmal