3. Majesty of the Seas
Overall, great cruise experience and super RC service we have come to expect. CoCo Cay and Nassau were great. The Majesty, while one of the older and smaller ships, was in excellent condition and nicely outfitted (not gaudy). My only complaint is the mozzarella cheese they use on board is disgusting - its gooey and lacks flavor. The pizza was terrible and it ruined the lasagna in the main dining room. My sons, who would eat pizza at every meal if I let them, even commented how terrible it was. You know its bad when the cheapest frozen pizza from the grocery store tastes better than their scratch-made pizzas. I started avoiding any food that appeared to have mozzarella. Where did they get such nasty stuff? The cabins were smaller than other ships we have sailed on, but adequate, clean and no odors. I noted nothing that was broken or in need of repair. The ship was beautifully decorated for the Christmas season. The crew were friendly and attentive. Aside from the nasty mozzarella cheese, we loved the food and dining experience. Overall, the food was of excellent quality, served hot, and fresh.

Great Cruise - where do they get their cheese? :(

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by DConn

• Sail Date: December 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas

The ship was beautifully decorated for the Christmas season.

The crew were friendly and attentive.

DConn’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas price drops

• Balmoral Island & Sting Ray Experience
    These are captive stingrays so not an intimidating experience at all. Very enjoyable.
    View All 91 Balmoral Island & Sting Ray Experience Reviews
  • Snorkeling
    Fun and plenty to see in the water. Most of the snorkel vests had a missing strap that is supposed to go from the back collar through your crotch to a latch at the bottom front - this keeps the vest from hiking up on you. The attendant handing out the equipment kept arguing that there was only supposed to be one strap - though he was clearly wrong as each vest has two receiving buckles and you could see where the strap had been cut or torn off the the top of the back collars.
    View All 72 Snorkeling Reviews