• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Lesant
First Time Cruiser • Age 70s

Sail Date: Dec 2017
Cabin:

Its our 50th wedding anniversary (Dec. 17,2017) so my husband and I decided to treat ourselves for the first time we go for Cruise. We're kind of nervous and do not know what to expect so invited our friends, so now we're total of 8 people.

When we were at the port, I was so amazed with the size of the boat( I guess this is expected from a first time cruiser). Finaly we got inside, went to Windjammer to have lunch, and all I can see is food, food, food. (By the way, we were welcome with crews with Champagne). As we go along... I enjoyed every single day and very much pleased with the service. I want to compliments our two waiters At King Lear room, table 651, Jonathan and Andrei(Romania), they made us feel like we are home and served us Kare Kare Shrimp and Salmon Sinigang(Filipino Dish) Another group I will not forget are the group of Ariel from Windjammer.

I also went shopping for rings 2 for $39.90, paid and go, when I reached my cabin I left the rings and I hurriedly came back, unfortunately they were closed already coz it is Christmas eve. I went back the following night(Christmas day), this good looking guy(kind of chubby(he is cute)clean cut kept my rings and waiting for me... My husband and I enjoyed our vacation on our 50th wedding anniversary... so memorable. Thank you.

Cabin Senior cabin

Our cabin is always neat and clean, fresh towels and I like the animal towels. Mr. Patel is friendly and accommodating.

previous reviewnext review