Norwegian Escape Cruise Review

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by Gino1191

• Sail Date: Dec 2017
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom

Literally the best holiday ever! We decided to spend Christmas on the Escape and it did not disappoint. Everything was wonderful. Our group consisted on folks aged 22 to 79 and everyone found their niche and enjoyed their time. My daughter was lucky enough to score a single room, and it was spectacular. The holiday decorations were beautiful, the shows entertaining, and the themed deck parties kept everyone dancing late into the night. I loved freestyle dining and had no problem finding a lovely place to eat. The bars were well stocked, and the service was quick and friendly. The pool area was entertaining, clean, and drinks and refreshments served quickly. As sad as I was to leave, getting off the ship, and finding our luggage was a breeze. Overall, I would score the staff, activities, food, and entertainment a 10. It was a week of unending fun. The Escape lived up to it's name and provided my family with an unforgetable holiday trip. Thanks NCL, I'll see you next December.

Gino1191's Full Rating Summary

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BF 9852

Our cabin was extremely roomy with a lot of storage. I was very happy with the stateroom. It was quiet, clean, and our room steward did a fine job.

Dolphin Swim

Fun and exciting day!!!! This activity was appropriate for everyone.

View All 92 Dolphin Swim Reviews
Costa Maya

This port was clean and offered a number of activities such as a beautiful pool with swim up bar, wonderful shopping and dining, and a bird aviary. You can also literally swim with the dolphins steps from the ship.

Great Stirrup Cay

Beautiful island, great food, drinks, plenty of beach chairs and activities. The day we were there the weather was windy and cool so it made for a rough ender ride. Otherwise, it was a beautiful place to spend a day.

Gino1191