3. Majesty of the Seas
I sailed on this ship for 7 days; a 4 night and a 3 night Bahamas cruise (back to back). My primary reason for doing this, is that the week prior I had sailed on the Oasis and I wanted to take in another cruise for a second week. Since I had never sailed on the Majesty before, it seemed like a good opportunity to check her out. Embarkation was easy, as was the immigration check for staying onboard for a second sailing. The final disembarkation was a disaster! People, people everywhere, no taxi to be seen and shuttles were double booked! The cabin was so small though, it was uncomfortable and claustrophic; two people in the stateroom at the same time took all of the air. Other negatives were that there was no fridge in the room and the bathroom didn't have a shelf or anywhere to keep toiletries. The door hinges were also rusted. It became apparent that I was not receiving my written notifications from various cruise personnel and after making this known to the cruise personnel concerned, I myself spoke with my stateroom attendant - and lo and behold, 30 minutes later all of the missing noticies arrived. Upon asking for his explanation, he told me that he was busy, too busy. I reminded him that he comes into the room at least twice per day and being busy was a poor excuse; since he had caused me to miss various outings and invitations. He apologised - but unfortunately things didn't improve and my last 3 days onboard this ship also resulted in me not receiving information and invitations. The food in the dining room and the Windjammer was better than the previous week on the Oasis (maybe because the Majesty is a much smaller ship). The entertainment and activities were to the usual RCCL standard and even though the casino was small, the staff there were professional and curteous. A special shout out to Veronica (the casino host) and her husband Gabriel (the assistant casino manager.) We visited CoCo Cay on the first trip, where Crown & Anchor hosted a lovely beach bbq for members. Unfortunately on the second trip, the winds were high and the tenders couldn't operate, so we by-passed that island and had an extra day at sea. Kudos to the cruise dirctor and his activities staff, who had very little notice in preparing an extra day of activities for everyone and hastily delivering an additional page for the Cruise Compass. All things considered, I would not choose to sail on this ship for a third time.

From the Oasis to the Majesty - positives and negatives of the smaller ship.

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by Joyontheseas