3. Regal Princess
for those of us without much family, or far away children, this was a very nice way to celebrate holiday festivities effortlessly. the ship provided full Hanukah menorah lighting, snacks and songs. They there was Christmas with wonderful decorations and caroling. Our ports were Caribbean for wonderful warm weather and some interesting sights. I do have to say the food is not quite as good as I recall from Princess, so they need to step up here. dividing people into Club class and the plebians does not seem a good way to go if you neglect the regular people. The ship was wonderful, as I recall. they need to have more excursions that can handle disabled people I think as well. Having most excursions go to the beach left me out. Service was excellent, as usual. They have some of the same shows and some new, but always enjoyable even if I have seen it before, as the cast and costumes can be different, and the songs timeless.

Nice way to celebrate Christmas

suramom’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB b519
this was a wonderful mini-suite, which we loved. It was an upgrade, so I doubt we could afford again, but wonderful while it lasted.
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins