• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Tartankilt
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Dec 2017
Cabin: Mid-Ship Balcony

Wanted to see what it was like on a cruise ship this time of year it was good ,weather was ok better than home . Maybe we expected the weather to be warmer.

We did a few ship excursions all were good . Casablanca I would recommend a ship excursions we did Hasan 11 mosque and Ricks cafe plus a look around a market . . Malaga we headed for Gibraltar ships excursion 2 hour drive free time in Gibraltar then headed for the rock and caves .. Good day . Valencia was a shuttle bus in to center had a walk around then back to ship . Good . Funchal Madera ships excursions headed for the mountains ,cable car then sledge down the road great fun , good day . Tenerife we went to the loro parque because the wife wanted to , must say I did enjoy it . Good . Gran canaria was a walk off so was Lanzarote.

Food on board the ship was very good and I am gluten free the catered for me . I had steak from Windows main dinning room just perfect every time, steak chateaubriand new years eve from windows main dinning room out of this world delicious . Cagneys steak house was very good couldn't fault the food plenty to choose from .

Mid-Ship Balcony

Cabin BA

Perfect . Kept very clean . Very comfortable.

Port Reviews