3. Grandeur of the Seas
We did not expect to have the great vacation that we had on this experience. I would definitely recommend this cruise for other families. Some of the thing we enjoyed on this cruise was, that the boat always had some type of activity for the kids and adults to enjoy. They made me and my family feel as if we were at home. They we very respectful, encouraging to try new things, always very attentive to me and my family. Also Everyone that work on the ship enjoyed and loved what they did. One of the most important things was the amount of sanitary stations that you would find around the ship this showed that they cared about the germs that were around. Another thing we enjoyed was the organization that they had when you would exit the ship to go onto and island. Lastly I would definitely recommend this cruise for other families to enjoy as much as we did.

Family vacation

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by Tinkerbel17

Tinkerbel17’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Always clean and the staffs so friendly and cordial, the size was perfect for us
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans