3. Navigator of the Seas
I chose this cruise because I only travel with Royal Caribbean. I love the nationalities and the ages of the passengers. I love the formal nights who are disappearing on the other cruise-lines. It was my second time to the ABC islands and propably I will go back again. I love to cruise when it is winter in Western Europe and for that time the cruises in the caribbean are the best for having good weather. I only went 3 times to the main dinner because I love to eat in the speciality-restaurants. Especially Izumi is very good and I can recommend the sushi-class to everybody. I do think that the therapies in the Spa are for to expensive. I payed 460 dollars for a 90 minutes couples massage. it was my 13th cruise with Royal Caribbean and the pleasant thing is that I always meet bartenders that I had on a previous cruise.

Xmas cruises are the best!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by danny.brugge

I chose this cruise because I only travel with Royal Caribbean.

I love the nationalities and the ages of the passengers.

I love the formal nights who are disappearing on the other cruise-lines.

It was my second time to the ABC islands and propably I will go back again.

Especially Izumi is very good and I can recommend the sushi-class to everybody.

danny.brugge’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

I was only there to sleep, shower and changing clothes!
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans