3. Celebrity Reflection
We were a group of 10, 7 of which had never cruised before, we ranged in ages from 7 thru 66. It was an unbelievable experience for everyone. The crew/staff amazing, in 11 days all we saw were smiles and pleasantry, that's hard to do for 11 days in a row. Can not say enough good things, about the way we were all treated, the food was unbelievable better than any 5 star restaurant, always fresh and something always knew, my hats off to the kitchen team for coming up with wonderfully tasty food, always hot and amazing flavours. Our Dining Room team Magdiel, Manual and Tahiana was amazing, from humoring my little grandson every day with his plate of prosciutto to providing butternut squash soup even if it wasn't on the menu, because he was the pickiest. When a 7 year old child who has never traveled like this before, says to his family " Mommy, these people are the nicest people I have ever seen and then follows it, with they are the most amazing COOKERS, as he put it. You know you are doing something right. These 3 wonderful people treated us like family and bent over backwards trying to please everyone. My hats off to Celebrity for hiring dedicated staff who truly know and understand how to make your holiday a memorable one. Our stateroom attendant Thomas, could NOT possibly have been more wonderful or accommodating, at some point in the cruise one time or another one of us were sick, it started with our littlest one before we got on board and as with all families, we each took a turn. LOL. Thomas, was absolutely wonderful, from delaying the cleaning of our room to accommodate us because one of the 3 rooms was occupied because we were sleeping, to providing chocolate covered strawberries for both my daughter and daughter-in-law who had birthdays on Jan 1. The staff in the oceanview cafe, all amazing, from happy, happy, happy (Morales) right down to those whose names I didn't catch, but kept everything spotless. In 11 days, I did not see a single ring on a glass table, a dirty plate left on a table after a guest had finished, a piece of paper in the bathroom floor, all the balconies, windows or anything which had glass, always spotless. Endless cleaning and everyone always smiling and polite. One other thing, we booked all our excursions thru Celebrity, the Original Canopy tour, The Hop on Hop Off bus, The Stingray adventure with 2 snorkel stops & the Jeep Safari with snorkel at the National Park. All of these without exception were well organized, we had 3 Spanish speakers in our group, but did not need them all the tour guides spoke English well, were really funny and accommodating, made us all laugh thoroughly and enjoy the excursions. They were always on time, were, where they said they would be at the time that was agreed, gave us enough time to enjoy, never felt rushed or imposed upon. When I cruise again, i will not think twice and book all my tours with your operators, no hazzles, no fuzz and certainly no muzz. Panda and Alfredo, were awesome at our last tour in Cozumel, I only wished we had had an additional day there. Thank you to the staff and all the teams that made this trip and amazing and unbelievable experience for my family, which they were never forget. I only have one suggestion, at disembarkation if you have to wait in the Reflextion Theater, maybe you can put a movie and just pause it for the annoucements, We were very comfortable waiting our turn, the video loop got a bit tiring after and hour or so. Embarking and disembarking were no issues, we were made very comfortable, on both. CELEBRITY, I will definitely cruise with you again. Since you sail out of Ft Lauderdale all the time, please see the following remarks, regarding the airport and maybe you have some influence on what it is being done. ----- The only thing which had nothing to do with celebrity but you might want to pass on is that after the wonderful experience with Celebrity, Ft Lauderdale left a lot be desired and if I could I would totally avoid this city, port or anything to do with this state. Immigration was horrible, we waited for almost 3 hours, they put Canadians with International travellers who needed to be finger printed, honestly, how many times a week do they go thru this process. I mean really, we are neighbours, we used to be able to travel with our drivers license across the border. The airport itself, deploring, our flight was delayed and at at 9:00 pm at night Starbuck CLOSED,once we had cleared customs we couldn't get a cup of coffee anywhere. I can understand if it was 1:00 am but 9:00 pm not to be able to get a single cup of coffee from a single vendor, just unbelievable. We got into Toronto at 2:30 AM and Starbuck was open. Honestly, out of the whole trip this was the most awful experience. Pretty sad, when you have had a wonderful experience and you end it like that, this was the most horrible airport I have ever experienced.

UNBELIEVABLE experience - beautiful ship, amazing food, service and crew

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by adelen66