3. Queen Mary 2 (QM2)
It was my first West bound transatlantic. The embarkation was very smooth. I recommend doing all forms on line before you leave. I sent a bag ahead with the while glove service. It worked prefect. I boarded the ship and my bag arrived with in minutes. It is a beautiful and grand ship. The cabins were bigger. They added many new storage areas in the room. The service was unbeatable. From cabin steward to wait staff. The ship was clean and neat. It was very easy to get around. It was quiet and respectful. The entertainment was very talented and a good variety. Before I left I wondered about 7 days at sea. It was easy to stay busy or rest and relax. Your choice. I had read on cruise critic that west bound was easier. I totally agree. Each day at noon you gain an hour which was nice. Your on New York time when you arrive. The food was outstanding. We stopped one stop in LaHavre France. That was amazing port of call. At the end of our voyage we got in the end of a hurricaine. Yes, it was rain and high winds. But the ship is designed for such weather. The crew was always reassuring that the ship would be fine. For a non swimmer that helped me. That can happen. I would definitely recommend traveling on the Queen Mary 2. she is an elegant classy ship. You do need to be aware of the dress codes. The passengers do follow them. guys in Tux and women in long dresses on formal nights.

The Best there is

ds15365’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cunard Queen Mary 2 (QM2) price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB 11100
I did have a balcony on a higher level. At first I could be out there. Then the weather changed and I could not go out.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins