3. Carnival Miracle
This is a smaller ship so therefore less people and I had a great time. The Christmas activities were really nice. My cabin stewards were great despite the amount of cabins they were servicing, and my cabin was well serviced. Room service was on time and very friendly. The dining room staff were awesome and super fast delivery of food or drinks. I am booked back on this same ship next Christmas The cabin is an accessible one which I need as a am an above knee amputee. The roll in shower works really well with a nice big bench. There are plenty of grab bars around the bathroom as well. There was plenty of space for my wheelchair to get around the cabin. The only down side to it is if you are restricted completely to a wheelchair you would have problems getting out on to the balcony. There is a large step to climb over to get out there. With my prosthetic leg on this was not a problem but it would have been nice to roll out there in my wheelchair.

Loved the Miracle

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by Lunara

• Sail Date: December 2017
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Extended Balcony

Room service was on time and very friendly.

The dining room staff were awesome and super fast delivery of food or drinks.

I am booked back on this same ship next Christmas

The cabin is an accessible one which I need as a am an above knee amputee.

Lunara’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Miracle price drops

Extended Balcony
Cabin 8J 8239
This was an accessible cabin and worked really well for me. The only downside was there is a step over to get on to the balcony which makes it not accessible if you are wheelchair dependent. Luckily I have a prosthetic leg so I could access the balcony while wearing it. Someone who does not have that advantage would not be able to get out there
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Catamaran Cruise
    This was almost an hour long sail and was really good. We even saw two whales that came up for air and the boat waited until they came back up and dived down showing their tails. The boat crew were very attentive and knew all about the wild life etc.
    View All 18 Catamaran Cruise Reviews
  • Mazatlan
    This was a really good tour, it took us to the top ten spots around the area and included a Mexican dancing show.
    View All 13,543 Mazatlan Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Mazatlan Cruise Port Review
  • Tequila Factory Walking Tour
    This was another great tour. I am disabled and the walking was minimal so I did not have any issues. We visited two Tequila factories and they gave out several samples. The first Tequila factory had food for purchase and it was excellent. The final portion of the tour was a drive through old town and a stop for shopping
    View All 70 Tequila Factory Walking Tour Reviews