3. Norwegian Dawn
I chose this cruise because of the Islands it was visiting. Everything was basically the same as it was the last time. 2 years ago? Same shows, same cruise director, same things in the lounge. Many of the things (besides the main shows) were not attended as well. The ship was remodeled in some areas, but it wasn't stand out noticeable. Since we were only at sea 2 of the 11 days. We basically enjoyed the islands, had dinner most nights at the formal dining room. (Which really the only night that you had to dress up was Christmas, so not really formal which I like.) The food was really good. We tasted a lot more butter and salt this time. Which wasn't always "real" good. Then maybe we did the after shows. The employees didn't seem as joyful as most do on cruises, but maybe it was because it was Christmas and they wanted to be home. My birthday was during this cruise so my husband had them "decorate" the cabin ballons, crate paper, and a cake. $40. We had an inside room since we are not there much. It seems every employee on the ship was trying to sell you something. That actually got irritating after awhile, but it was the same on the last cruise too. I hated that you had to pay for simple things as morning yoga. We didn't do any ship excursions. We booked our own excursion or did things ourselves.

I have been on the Dawn once before....

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by D&D062112

• Sail Date: December 2017
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Inside

D&D062112’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Inside
Cabin IF 11527
I don't know what category we ended up with. It was fine. Everything worked and was clean. Our guy wasn't very friendly nor were any we saw.
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins