3. Adventure of the Seas
We chose this Christmas cruise as our company closes over the Christmas period and this was one of the destinations available. Overall we had a wonderful time. Our stateroom was lovely and spacious. Food choice was amazing and alcohol served were top brands. Ship was very clean indeed and we were constantly encouraged to wash our hands to stop infections. Also numerous anti bacterial hand gel stations. Embarkation was smooth considering how many people boarded the boat. We were encouraged to go and eat lunch while we waited for our luggage, overall it took three hours to arrive at our cabin. One suitcase was held back as it contained a travel iron from an earlier portion of our journey. This was conviscated and I was able to collect it on disembarkation. We had to leave our luggage out for collection at 11pm the day before departure. Labels were provided to attach to the suitcase so you knew exactly what zone to collect it from. Very straight forward. Numerous tours available at each port both by Royal Caribbean and independant operators. We sampled both and found the independant ones better value. We did not book them in advance either, but be warned they only accept cash. I was unable to use my own internet throughout the whole cruise and had my suspicions confirmed that they block your service so you have to purchase Royal Caribbeans service, which I think is an outrage. I would like to see Royal Caribbean stop the promotion of animals kept in captivity for the enjoyment of the tourist industy i.e. the dolphin push. If it were a conservation project or breeding program I would have no objections, but this was needless crulity..

Puerto Rico, St.Thomas, St.Kitts, Curacao and Aruba December 2017

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Pandalang

Pandalang’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Lovely large room overlooking the forward bow. Plenty of storage space.
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans