3. MSC Divina
I chose this cruise line because of the price and itinerary. This trip should have been free for all I went through. There is no way I will ever go on this cruise line again. The only thing that was nice was some of the night entertainment. The food was just ok. I had not been on a real vacation in almost 10 years and I wish I had just stayed home. My original room was switched before I boarded the ship and smelled horrible. It smelled like old wet clothes or mildew and the carpet was really wet. They must have tried to shampoo it before I arrived and did a poor job. My original room was 11145 and this room was on the top floor. The floor above me were the restaurants and activities. So all day and night I heard moving furniture, dropping things on the floor and loud bumping which led me to no sleep. I should have my money back.

Worse trip ever

Ages 10 to 12
Get MSC Divina price drops

Fantastica Interior Stateroom
Cabin I2 11145
My cabin was switched before I boarded the ship and I found out why. They obviously had some water damage because when I opened the door it smelled like old, wet, mildew. I informed them and they cleaned the carpet, but the odor remained. There was no attempt to switch my room or offer any other resolution. Instead I endured the smell for several days. I purposely chose a ship with a basketball court so my son would have some activities. I was informed that there were no basketballs and no one attempted to get one for the whole 8 days. For the money, there should be nothing they would not do to please a guest. Clean room and a ball is very little to ask
Cupido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins