MSC Orchestra Cruise Review

MSC Orchestra Cruise Review by pondside19

• Sail Date: Dec 2017
  • Destination: the Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom

Both my sister and I have mobility issues - walking frame and crutches. Port assistance had been requested, none forth-coming, struggled through a flooded approach to embark, still no assistance. Transfer to cabin without any issues.

First night dined in buffet, it was like a free for all cattle market, found food exceptable, but below expectation, always cold. All looked very pretty, Took us a week to find real meat, Carvery well tucked away. It appeared that the staff were uncomfortable at offering assistance out-side their designated duties.

Good thing about the dining-room was the people we met. Food again well presented but cold. Guests were ordering extra courses as the 'fine dining was Find Dining' Waiter very pleasant. We are not fussy eaters but had risotto 3 nights followed by ice-cream from the children menu.

Late night snacks was filled bread rolls or cold pizza. We spent 3 days eating a niceselection of breads and processed cheese.

I need to stop here as I sound like a miserable moaner. We did enjoy the folks we met may of them of the same opinion. I CANCELLED THE GRATUITIES. First time in my life

Entertainment was quite good staff worked hard.

Stefany from the casino was the only person to give help he would not leave us after the drill until he got someone to assist us back to cabin as we were both in need of physical support by then.

pondside19's Full Rating Summary

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1 9185

Cabin furnishings as expected, clean, cabin steward (Hansi) went out of his way to be helpful Obtained a shower stool for us always offering help

pondside19