3. Norwegian Dawn
This was our first cruise and came at the recommendation of our best friends. Both couples were celebrating 25 years together and we wanted something amazing to do to celebrate. Our friends had been on more than one Norwegian cruise and we went along. Going through the check in process was quick, easy and painless. The staff in Puerto Rico was professional and helpful. The process to enter the ship and head to our stateroom was painless. Once on board the cruise staff, the housekeeping staff and everyone was welcoming and kind. The ship sailed to many ports over the course of eleven days and each one was amazing in its own way. Again the ability to disembark and embark was painless (except for the day it was sprinkling and passengers didn't want to get a little wet). We did our own excursions, but from what I could see the excursion staff was on the ball and appeared to have everything under control. The restaurants were great. We never waited to sit down and the overall service was always exceptional. I would recommend that you make a reservation for Bamboo when you board, although it is a complimentary establishment they take reservations and those fill up quickly. The entertainment was fun (although the magic was a little cheesy for my taste). The Cruise Director JC and his staff were fantastic. They seemed to truly enjoy what they were doing and wanted to make sure that everyone was having a great time. We left this cruise already thinking about our next adventure. It will definitely be on a Norwegian Cruise ship.

Norwegian Dawn

AlbusPotter’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 10116
The cabin was great. A good size with a decent bathroom. I had all of these ideas of what to expect and the cabin exceeded my ideas. It was larger than I thought and although we had to learn to navigate around one another it was a good size.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins