Evolution Cruise Review

Galapagos, outstanding guides, 5 star service, footprints evidence of our visit.

Evolution Cruise Review by hcftim

• Sail Date: Dec 2017
  • Destination: Galapagos

Richard Dawkins the evolutionary biologist was the fly paper that had me turn up on this my first ever cruise.

Fantastic to be in the company of Richard and those interested in the same while spending a week visiting the Galapagos on the Evolution a ship owned and run by Quasar Expeditions.

The trip exceeded all my expectations.

The ship was a perfect size for the group number and never felt crowded or cramped.

The Panga's (dingy's used for ferrying) were well run and we all felt safe on the may boarding and landings we did over the 7 day trip.

I loved the guides enthusiasm, knowledge and ability to show and explain any aspect of the flora, fauna, geology and history of the islands in response to the may questions asked by our group.

The food, service and attention to detail was outstanding,

The snorkeling was as you see on the wildlife programs as was the shore excursions to see the flora and fauna.

When researching this trip I saw only outstanding reviews and I have now added one.

Highly recommended.

Thanks Quasar.

hcftim's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Lower deck F4

We were in one of the lower deck cabins which is cheaper and has no views but also has less rolling due to its location. Well set up and perfect for us.

hcftim