3. Carnival Vista
We were so happy with this cruise that we intend to do another one in the near future. Here is my best and things that can be improved list. Best: 1) Matt the cruise director! 2) The awesome entertainment from the comedians to the amazing live theatre almost every night! 3) the kids clubs...circle C was a huge hit with my 14 year old, we basically never saw him when we were on ship! 4) the crew from the cleaning crew to our steward...always smiling and always a friendly greeting 5) the excursion where we went snorkeling in Cozumel...highly recommend to anyone who loves the ocean 6) embarkation and debarkation were a breeze. We were in an out in 30 mins or less 7) the food was great and plenty. We ate mainly at the buffet with one night at Guys (which was really greasy so not our thing). 8) the kids loved the all you could eat ice cream 9) the deck chairs everywhere! 10) the 5th floor breakfast...we discovered this place and never waited in line for breakfast. 11) so loved the games area and the Red Frog lounge where we could all play shuffleboard things that could be improved. Although we had an amazing time, here are a few things to consider 1) had to pay for coffee on the 5th deck. I thought coffee, tea, juice were free everywhere?! Not on the 5th! 2) basketball courts where my son hung out a lot closed between 5:30-11:00pm. He was quite disappointed. 3) It took us about 3 days to figure out the hours for Circle C. It would have been great to post them on the door 4) okay, it has to be said, the interior room for 4 people was really small, but we get that we get what we paid for 5) the room lay out for the Liquid Lounge was odd with the posts in the way. VIPs had the best seats all the time 6) the fun activities area was great, but tough to get a pool table etc. This was the best vacation we've EVER had and will be back!

Awesome cruise for first time cruisers

Carnival Vista Cruise Review by Ark Banshee

Best:

1) Matt the cruise director!

8) the kids loved the all you could eat ice cream

9) the deck chairs everywhere!

6) the fun activities area was great, but tough to get a pool table etc.

This was the best vacation we've EVER had and will be back!
Ark Banshee’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Carnival Vista price drops

Interior
Cabin 4B 1370
The cabin was smaller than I expected, but we paid for what we got and we didn't spend any time in it. The steward was amazing, knowing my name (can I can't remember his) after 1 day!!!
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins