3. Magellan
Cruise and Maritime. MV Magellan, round the world maiden cruise, 120 nights. Sailed from Tilbury UK. I joined the Magellan, on the 5th of January 2017. I have previoulsy sailed with Holland America, and Voyages of Discovery. I Picked this one as it was my 65th year. I made many friends, I particulary enjoyed the Restarant Open seating dining at breakfast and lunchtime. In the evening a seating plan was in use. The Bistro deck also had a Buffet style arrangement. Guest Relation's put on events for single travellers which was good for me, also other social events were staged, e.g. Quiz,Dance, and Bridge sessions to name a few. A range of guest lecturers kept us entertained on a range of subjects appertaing to our cruise itinery. a Full range of excursions as you would expect, reasonably priced in my oppionion. I enjoyed the trip so much iam going on CMV MV Columbus in january. This time around I aim to undertake more ship board life. Standards were genearlly good, if you are a top of the range traveller, this style would not be for you.However it was exceptional value for your pound.

MV Magellan, round the world maiden cruise, 120 nights. Sailed from Tilbury UK.6

Magellan Cruise Review by Gilberdyke Mickey

Cruise and Maritime.

MV Magellan, round the world maiden cruise, 120 nights. Sailed from Tilbury UK.

Gilberdyke Mickey’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cruise & Maritime Voyages Magellan price drops

comfortable, large queen size bed, good shower,